Cummins ISX Intake Manifold
- Cummins Intake Manifold
- Fits Cummins ISX Engines (2003 - 2007)
- Increases Air Flow by as Much as 85% (CFM)
- More Effectively Cools the Engine
- Reduces Fuel Consumption
- Increases Horsepower
- Features Four Directional Veins
- Prevents Turbulence and Moves Air Faster
- Fits Directly Into Stock Location; No Alterations Needed!
- EGR Plug Included
- Sold Individually
- Made in America
This aftermarket Cummins ISX intake manifold from Full Tilt Performance has been made in the USA to be directly compatible with your existing Cummins ISX setup, making it a simple "plug-and-play" upgrade that instantly improves engine temperatures, your MPG, and overall horsepower! All of this combined means you get noticeably improved and responsive performance across the board— properly maintained, this system can last well more than long enough to pay for itself!
If you should need additional truck parts and accessories, please don't hesitate to call our toll-free number:
Full Tilt Performance Manifold Warranty Policy
Full Tilt Performance (“FTP”) warrants each Full Tilt Performance Exhaust Manifold (including the FTP-supplied piece-parts supplied therewith, a “Manifold”), at the time of retail purchase, to be free from manufacturing defects for a period of two years (2 yrs.) from the original purchase date, subject to the limitations, exclusions and other provisions below.
This limited warranty is given solely for the benefit of the original retail purchaser and may not be assigned, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of FTP. For purposes of this limited warranty, “original retail purchaser” means the person that first purchases a Manifold for use and not for resale. Any other user or subsequent purchaser of a Manifold is referred to herein as a “subsequent user.” This limited warranty does not apply to any Manifold that has been altered, refurbished, or damaged through negligence, abuse, improper use, shipping, storage, fire, flood, earthquake, or other act of God.
FTP’s sole liability, and the original retail purchaser’s exclusive remedy, pursuant to this limited warranty is the repair or replacement, at FTP’s election, of a Manifold shown to FTP’s reasonable satisfaction to have been defective at the time of delivery by written notice received by FTP no later than two (2) years after the date of retail purchase of such Manifold.
To Obtain Service Under this Limited Warranty:
- Contact Raney’s Truck Parts within 30 days of discovery of the suspected defect. Be prepared to show that you are the original retail purchaser of the Manifold.
- FTP, with your dealer’s assistance, if applicable, will gather all pertinent information regarding the claim and inspect the Manifold.
- If FTP affirms that the Manifold is eligible under the conditions of this limited warranty, FTP will promptly determine whether to repair or replace the defective Manifold.