Cummins ISX EGR Exhaust Manifold
*Please verify your OEM number(s) before purchasing.
- Cummins Exhaust Manifold
- Replaces OEM Exhaust Manifolds: 3682959
- Fits Cummins ISX EGR Engines (Late 2003-2007)
- Improves Fuel Efficiency by 0.2~0.3 MPG
- Increases Engine Power by 28~32 HP
- Lowers Manifold Temperatures by ~300 °F
- Reduces Exhaust Temperatures by 80~100 °F
- CeramiChrome™ Coating Lowers Heat Retention and Improves Airflow
- Improves Airflow by at Least 20 CFM per Port
- Noticeably Reduces Turbo Lag Overall
- Made with Specially Formulated Virgin Metals
- Composed of a High-Quality Molybdenum Steel Alloy
- More Durable Than Recycled Metals in Factory Parts
- Retains Better Elasticity than Factory Manifolds
- Thicker Exhaust Flange and Center Divider than OEM
- Reversed Male End Pieces and Female Center Section Improve Airflow over OEM
- Press-Fit Design; Tight Tolerances Allow for a 50% Increase In Surface Contact
- Turbo Studs Included
- Covered by a Limited 2-Year Warranty
- Sold Individually
- Made in America
Representing the culmination of thousands of hours of work by the dedicated engineers at Full Tilt Performance, this aftermarket exhaust manifold is more than just a replacement for OEM parts in your Cummins engine. It's a full-system upgrade that will have your semi-truck or commercial vehicle running cleaner than ever, all while while improving engine efficiency and power at the same time! Cast from their proprietary steel blend, this system boasts one of the hardest and most heat-tolerant material compositions available to professional drivers anywhere. Full Tilt Performance is proud to add "Made in the USA" to every part they ship, and they're keen to prove that their manifolds represent some of the most reliable options on the planet. Give our team a call today for more details!
If you should need additional truck parts and accessories, please don't hesitate to call our toll-free number:
Full Tilt Performance Manifold Warranty Policy
Full Tilt Performance (“FTP”) warrants each Full Tilt Performance Exhaust Manifold (including the FTP-supplied piece-parts supplied therewith, a “Manifold”), at the time of retail purchase, to be free from manufacturing defects for a period of two years (2 yrs.) from the original purchase date, subject to the limitations, exclusions and other provisions below.
This limited warranty is given solely for the benefit of the original retail purchaser and may not be assigned, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of FTP. For purposes of this limited warranty, “original retail purchaser” means the person that first purchases a Manifold for use and not for resale. Any other user or subsequent purchaser of a Manifold is referred to herein as a “subsequent user.” This limited warranty does not apply to any Manifold that has been altered, refurbished, or damaged through negligence, abuse, improper use, shipping, storage, fire, flood, earthquake, or other act of God.
FTP’s sole liability, and the original retail purchaser’s exclusive remedy, pursuant to this limited warranty is the repair or replacement, at FTP’s election, of a Manifold shown to FTP’s reasonable satisfaction to have been defective at the time of delivery by written notice received by FTP no later than two (2) years after the date of retail purchase of such Manifold.
To Obtain Service Under this Limited Warranty:
- Contact Raney’s Truck Parts within 30 days of discovery of the suspected defect. Be prepared to show that you are the original retail purchaser of the Manifold.
- FTP, with your dealer’s assistance, if applicable, will gather all pertinent information regarding the claim and inspect the Manifold.
- If FTP affirms that the Manifold is eligible under the conditions of this limited warranty, FTP will promptly determine whether to repair or replace the defective Manifold.