- Peterbilt 359
- Peterbilt 359 Heavy Duty Parts
- Peterbilt 359 AC & Heating
- CoolAir 2000W Truck Air Conditioner By Dometic
CoolAir 2000W Truck Air Conditioner By Dometic
CoolAir 2000W Truck RV Van Air Conditioner
*Actual runtime will depend on ambient temperatures in your area, and your truck's battery power.
Never be forced to choose between comfort and energy-efficiency again with this RV and semi-truck air conditioner from Dometic!
- Dometic RTX2000 CoolAir Parking Air Conditioner
- 2,000 Watts Cooling Capacity (6,824 BTU) / 12V
- Kit Includes:
- AC System
- Remote Control
- Power Harness
- Universal Installation Kit
- Installs into Your Existing Roof Hatch
- Battery Operated
- Modular Split System
- Runs and Cools Quietly
- Maximum Tilt: 20°
- Features Four Operating Modes
- Auto, Eco, Manual and Boost
- ~19A Consumption in Eco-Mode
- Turbo-Cooling with Boost Mode
- Low-Voltage Safety Shutoff
- Max Run Time: 12 Hours
- Min. Ambient Temperature: 41° F
- Max Ambient Temperature: 125.6° F
- Refrigerant Circuit
- Inverter Compressor
- Maintenance-Free Operation!
- Battery Monitor Stops Excessive Discharge
- Multi-line Display for Temperature and Settings
- Dimensions: 33.8" (L) x 25.4" (W) x 12.1" (H)
- Weight: 72.6 lbs.
- ADR-Compliant Air Conditioner
- Covered by a One-Year (1 yr.) Warranty
- Sold as a Kit
- Quality Made Product
Leaving your truck idling while you're parked overnight can cause a lot of issues: it's bad for the environment, costs you a ton in gas money, and it can even get you into trouble with the local PD! That's why it pays in plenty more ways than one to keep operating costs down and improve safety with a 2000W Dometic CoolAir semi-truck air conditioner! This unit generates 150% more cooling power than the 1200W version for up to twelve full hours of runtime! The two-cylinder compressor works near-silently, making sure any professional driver can rest and enjoy all the comforts of their home-away-from-home.
*This product ships LTL Freight and the shipping quotes are based on commercial addresses only. If you need a quote to have this delivered to a residential address or farm, please call us so we can provide you with an accurate shipping price. Failing to provide a commercial address could result in delays with processing your order. Please refer to our Shipping Info section at the bottom of our website for more information. All LTL shipments must be inspected prior to signing delivery documentation. Notate damages on the BOL with the freight carrier at time of delivery. Failure to do so will void the claims process and the receiver will be liable for damages.
Want to save a little more on your new air conditioner? Check out our 1200W option:
If you should need additional truck parts and accessories, please don't hesitate to call our toll-free number:
Questions & Answers
Customers Also Viewed
12 Gauge Customs