AirDog Champ II Spin-On Fuel Air Separator
AirDog® Champ II Spin-On High Pressure Fuel Air Separator
Give your engine the performance, long live service and strength boost both you and your big rig deserve with AirDog's Fuel Systems!
*Please Verify Your Filter's OEM Number Before Purchase
*This Product Is Compliant In California Under C.A.R.B Executive Order D-9595-1 & D595U-1
- AirDog® Champ II Spin-On High Pressure Fuel Air Separator
- Receives Fuel Flow From Engine's Pump To Remove Air And Vapor From Fuel
- Provides The Engine Pump Clean Fuel Under Positive Pressure To Optimize Performance
- Removes Air And Vapor Which Declines Engine Efficiency
- Optimizes Fuel Delivery System Performance
- Better Performance & Service Injector Life
- Increases Power Output
- Smoother Idle
- Improves Fuel Mileage (0.3 - 1 MPG)
- Mounts To The Secondary Fuel Filter Head
- No Electrical Connections
- Available For (Choose Above):
- Caterpillar C10 C11 C12 C13 C15 C16 C18 Engines With OEM Filter #s: 1R-0749 Or 1R-0750
- Caterpillar C7 C9 3126 Engines With OEM Filter #: 1R-0751
- Detroit Diesel Series 60 Equipped With Secondary Fuel Filter Engines
- Volvo D11 D12 D13 D13TC D16 & Mack MP7 MP8 MP8HE Using Volvo Filter
- Includes Necessary Installation Hardware
- Quick & Easy Installation
- For Optional Performance Upgrade Kits, Please Give Us A Call!
- Sold Individually
- Quality American Made Product
Featuring the heavy duty spin-on fuel air separator, Champ II AirDog® removes air and vapor, providing the engine's transfer pump with contaminant-free fuel under positive pressure, optimizing the performance of the fuel delivery system. Designed to operate at flows and pressures beyond the maximum requirements of a diesel engine, removing entrained air and vapor and particulate contaminates, thereby restoring optimal running conditions to the engine. The patented AirDog® is the only fuel air separation system with third party verified positive air separation.
Any mention of OEM names or OEM product ID numbers/descriptions/model numbers is intended for identification purposes only and does not indicate that it is an OEM part.
If you should need additional Truck Parts and Accessories, please don't hesitate to call our toll-free number 1-888-888-7990