AirDog Champ Fuel Air Separator
- Calculated at Checkout
AirDog® Champ Fuel Air Separator
Give your engine the performance, long live service and strength boost both you and your big rig deserve with AirDog's Fuel Systems!
*This Product Is Compliant In California Under C.A.R.B Executive Order D-9595-1 & D595U-1
*For The Fuel Air Separator Replacement Filter, Click Here!
*Pressure Hoses Required For Installation If Stock Hoses Are Unavailable, For Full Kit, Click Here!
- AirDog® Champ High Pressure Fuel Air Separator
- Remote-Mount Installation
- Adaptable To Most Medium Duty & Heavy Duty Diesel Engines
- Provides The Engine Pump Clean Fuel Under Positive Pressure To Optimize Performance
- Removes Air And Vapor Which Declines Engine Efficiency
- Optimizes Fuel Delivery System Performance
- Better Performance & Service Injector Life
- Increases Power Output
- Smoother Idle
- Improves Fuel Mileage (0.3 - 0.6 MPG)
- No Electrical Connections
- Installs In The Pressure Supply Line Between Transfer Pump And Engine
- Available For Caterpillar, Cummins, Detroit Diesel, Paccar And Volvo Engines (Choose Above)
- Includes Necessary Installation Hardware
- Quick & Easy Installation
- For Optional Performance Upgrade Kits, Please Give Us A Call!
- Sold Individually
- Quality American Made Product
Featuring a remote-mount installation, the Champ AirDog® removes air and vapor for medium and heavy duty engines, providing the engine's transfer pump with contaminant-free fuel under positive pressure, optimizing the performance of the fuel delivery system. Designed to operate at flows and pressures beyond the maximum requirements of a diesel engine, removing entrained air and vapor and particulate contaminates, thereby restoring optimal running conditions to the engine. The patented AirDog® is the only fuel air separation system with third party verified positive air separation.
If you should need additional Truck Parts and Accessories, please don't hesitate to call our toll-free number 1-888-888-7990