Air Chief Truck Seat With Headrest By Knoedler
Can't Find What You're Looking For? Give Us A Call at 888-888-7990 For More Custom Options
*Fits Most Class 8 Trucks But Please Verify Seat Dimensions In Image Before Purchasing
*Only Brand New Uninstalled Seats Can Be Returned for a Full Refund to Raney's. After Installation, Returns or Replacements Are Only Considered Based On Manufacturer Defects. Please Inspect the Full Seat Prior To Installation.
*Images For Reference Only
* Please verify that the seat dimensions in the last image will fit in your truck prior to purchase
Whatever your seating need may be, Knoedler has a solution for you. Established in 1946, Knoedler offers over 70 years of experience designing, developing, and manufacturing seats of all kinds for many different applications. All Knoedler seats are designed to be extremely customizable; right down to the stitching color! In addition to its long history of excellence, Knoedler is committed to total quality. Likewise, all parts are sourced and all seats are assembled in North America.
*This product ships LTL Freight and the shipping quotes are based on commercial addresses only. If you need a quote to have this delivered to a residential address or farm, please call us so we can provide you with an accurate shipping price. Failing to provide a commercial address could result in delays with processing your order. Please refer to our Shipping Info section at the bottom of our website for more information.
If you should need additional Truck Parts and Accessories, please don't hesitate to call our toll-free number 1-888-888-7990
Click on a question to view answer, or to follow a question for updates.
Knoedler Manufacturers, Inc. warrants that each new Knoedler 9800-Series AIR-CHIEF and accessories (except Cushions, Shrouds and Armrests) supplied by Knoedler shall be free from failure due to defective material or workmanship for a period of five years or the first 1,000,000 miles of operation, whichever occurs first, to the original purchaser.
Knoedler will replace or repair any parts which, in the opinion of Knoedler, have failed as stated previously. Adjustments to be made on a pro-rated basis (1st year = 100%, 2nd year = 80%, 3rd Year = 60%, 4thYear=40%, 5thYear=20%) Knoedler responsibility shall not exceed the original price of the defective item.
This warranty shall be void if, in the opinion of Knoedler Manufacturers, Inc. any one of the following conditions exist:
1. The Knoedler 9800-Series AIR-CHIEF or accessories have been reworked or modified without prior written permission
2. The Knoedler 9800-Series AIR-CHIEF has been accidentally damaged or subjected to abuse.
3. The Knoedler 9800-Series AIR-CHIEF is improperly installed resulting in abnormal use.
4. Warranty does not apply to Air Valves that must be replaced due to broken stems, or leakage caused by contamination such as foreign particles or obstructions.
5. Warranty does not apply to Air Springs which must be replaced due to punctures or cuts caused by improper inflation.
6. Warranty does not apply if Knoedler original parts have been substituted in the Knoedler 9800-Series AIR-CHIEF or accessories.
Knoedler Manufacturers, Inc. makes no other express warranty or offers no remedy except as herein described. Knoedler Manufacturers, Inc. disclaims any liabilities for incidental or consequential damages resulting from breach of any express or implied warranty with respect to the Knoedler Manufacturers Inc. product covered by this warranty. All other warranties, express, implied or statutory, including implied warranties of fitness for a particular purpose and of merchantability
are limited to the period of this warranty.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages so that above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.