Aero Full-Moon Rear Axle Cover Kit
- Order now for your item to ship within 48 hours!
- Calculated at Checkout
Aero Full-Moon Rear Axle Cover Kit
Add some classic flair to your wheels with United Pacific's Full-Moon axle cover kit!
* Requires A Minimum Of 6 Threads Or 1/2" Of Threads Extending Through The Top Of Each Lug Nut For Proper Installation
- Heavy Duty Rear Axle Cover Kit
- Includes (1) Wheel Cover, Protective Film, (10) 33mm Thread-On Nut Covers And Top Cover Removal Tool
- Available In Matte Black, Chrome, Red or Blue Colors (Choose Option Above)
- Fits Standard 22.5" x 8.25" Steel And Aluminum Wheels
- Includes Heavy Duty Plastic Inner Mounting Base With An Easy Snap-On Aero Cover
- Features Full Disc Coverage To Reduce Aerodynamic Drag
- Easy Access For Wheel Inspection And Tire Valve Stem Pressure Checks
- Sold As A Kit
- Quality Made Product
Whether you're looking for the bright shine of a full moon or the matte darkness of a new moon these axle covers are sure to be a standout addition to any rig. Their durable chromed or coated plastic covers are road-ready to protect your axles and all options feature an easy to use snap-on cover, making installation and maintenance a breeze!
California Prop 65 WARNING: This product may expose you to a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm
If you should need additional Truck Parts and Accessories, please don't hesitate to call our toll-free number 1-888-888-7990
United Pacific Industries General Warranty
This part is covered by a 6 Month warranty from the date of purchase.
United Pacific Industries, ("UPI,") offers a no hassle warranty/return policy. Warranties are not transferable and apply to the original installation and purchase only. In no event will UPI be liable for incidental or consequential damages, nor shall UPI be liable for any claims or damages arising out of, or connected with, the UPI warranty which exceed the purchase price of the products. There are no warranties, expressed or implied, (including merchantability or fitness,) that extend beyond this warranty. This warranty does not cover costs associated with loss of use, loss of time, inconvenience, commercial loss, or products that have been damaged or made defective by faulty installation. Warranty does not cover products that have been drilled, cut, welded, or modified in any way. In addition, UPI cannot be held liable for damages caused by road hazards, accidents, misuse, neglect, water intrusion, abuse or corrosive environments including acid washes and highway snow/ice chemicals which can cause discoloration and corrosion in aluminum, chrome, stainless steel and light products.
Aluminum, Chrome, & Stainless Steel Products
Aluminum, chrome, and stainless steel products carry either a limited (6)-month warranty, or a limited (1)-year warranty (from invoice date) against defects in material or workmanship. Please contact us for your specific warranty period if not listed in our description of the product.
- LEDs with vehicle-specific application are covered by a limited lifetime warranty.
- LED marker lights and cab lights, (2", 2-1/2", 4", 7" Oval & Square Lights,) are generally covered by a (2~10) year warranty. Mounting and bezels (6)-months.
- LED beacon, driving, headlights, and work lights are generally covered by a (6)-month, to (3)-year warranty.
- LED Accessory Lights and Accent Lights. The housing, bezel or mounting base on any light made from Chrome/Stainless Steel carries a (6)-month limited warranty.
For any product that contains any type of light or LED, whether it is a stand alone light or LED, or part of a larger assembled item (e.g.. Rear light panel), modifying electrical wiring, sockets, lighting pigtails and any electrical connection from the original configuration will void the warranty of both wiring, pigtail and the light or LED unit and cannot be warrantied.