18" Aluminum Load Levelers By Heavy Duty Ramps
Aluminum Load Levelers By Heavy Duty Ramps
- 18" Height Aluminum Load Levelers
- Essential To Transport Longer Flatbed Loads Using A Step Deck Trailer
- Lightweight Military Grade Aluminum Construction Makes These The Strongest & Highest-Quality Load Levelers
- Heavy Duty Chain Casting Accepts 3/8” Chain To Secure The Levelers To The Trailer
- Easy To Manage & Move As Each Leveler Weighs Less Than 70 Lbs.
- 20,000 Lb. Maximum Load Capacity Per Bridge (Over 48″ Span)
- Each Kit Includes Adjustable Stake Pocket Inserts
- Sets Up In Minutes Without Any Tools
- Fits All 102” Wide Trailers
- Made In The USA
- Sold Individually
- Quality Made Product
These high quality heavy duty Aluminum Load Levelers are an essential tool for truckers who need to transport longer flatbed loads using a step deck trailer. Lightweight military grade aluminum construction makes these the strongest, highest-quality load leveler bridges in the industry! Their 100% aluminum construction keeps each load leveler bridge below 70 lbs, so they are easy to manage. Multiple heights are available to outfit any drop deck trailer.
*This product ships LTL Freight and the shipping quotes are based on commercial addresses only. If you need a quote to have this delivered to a residential address or farm, please call us so we can provide you with an accurate shipping price. Failing to provide a commercial address could result in delays with processing your order. Please refer to our Shipping Info section at the bottom of our website for more information. All LTL shipments must be inspected prior to signing delivery documentation. Notate damages on the BOL with the freight carrier at time of delivery. Failure to do so will void the claims process and the receiver will be liable for damages. For additional accessories including light bars, tarp trays and more, please give us a call.
If you should need additional Truck Parts and Accessories, please don't hesitate to call our toll-free number 1-888-888-7990
Questions & Answers
The Equipment Lock Company