One Year: All of Southern Stamping bumpers carry a one year warranty against defects in material and workmanship.
Lifetime: Southern Stamping bumpers carry a lifetime warranty on chrome plating. There is no charge replacement against peeling on all bumpers manufactured by Southern Stamping.
During the warranty period, any product found to be defective will be replaced at Southern Stamping's expense. Any product with a suspected warranty defect must be returned at the customers expense to Southern Stamping. All replacement bumpers will be covered by the original warranty.
Exclusions: Consumer negligence in the use of Southern Stamping's products causing malfunction or destruction of the product is not the fault of the manufacturer and a replacement will not be covered by the warranty. Any alteration of any sort to one of Southern Stamping's products voids the warranty. Any of the following would void the warranty for a replacement bumper.
1. Effects of corrosion due to accident or abuse.
2. Use of an impact wrench or torque wrench more than 35 ft/lb.
3. Any alteration of the bumper in any way, such as drilling.
4. Freight Damage - This is the customer and carriers responsibility
5. Not using necessary brackets or braces on bumpers.
Limitations: This warranty is limited to the provisions herein and Southern Stamping does not assume responsibility for the cost of removal, installation or other expenses.